Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, fukk Manchin. What's the point of this dude at this point? Dems should capaign against him if he's every primaried again.
I've thought about that myself. The guy is essentially a Republican. My guess is he runs as a Dem just to eat up one of their votes. They should've run him out a long time ago.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, fukk Manchin. What's the point of this dude at this point? Dems should capaign against him if he's every primaried again.

uh no. stop being silly. better to have a dem that votes 75% of the time with you than a republican who will savor every chance to fuk you over.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've thought about that myself. The guy is essentially a Republican. My guess is he runs as a Dem just to eat up one of their votes. They should've run him out a long time ago.
He's a heavy ACA supporter for some reason so they keep him around. WV seems to like the ACA too so that keeps him in line sort of.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i remember seeing a clip Elizabeth Warren on TYT trying to stick up for this man.

Democrats are the only ones stupid enough to keep people by their side even if they vote with republicans, ONLY because there is a (D) next to their name.
You dont see republicans doing that dumb shyt.

The entire Obama presidency was him tryna make nice with Repubs and they still were like :camby:

Guess Dems haven't learned....shame its us who are gonna get fukked the hardest