Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm not on the Avenatti for president boat, I'm not even sure if he isn't a publicity hound sleaze lawyer in a nice suit at the right place at the right time but one thing I like is the fact it's so nice to finally have someone on our side throwing haymakers at Trump and the Republicans. There is finally someone our side playing dirty like the repubs do and telling it like it is about Trump, it's just refreshing. Example

Media: Trump may not have the US best interest at heart
Avenatti: He's a traitor

Media: Trump isn't educated on the issue
Avenatti: Trump is a moron

Media: Trump doesn't put America in the best light
Avenatti: Trump is an embarrassment

Media: Trump has a questionable sexual history
Avenatti: Trump has been accused of sexual assault several times, cheated on every wife, advocates sexual assault, and sexualizes his own daughter

It's just really refreshing
:russ:

The craziest part is Republicans hate him, but they are the reason he can talk like that because of their president normalization of being a a55hole.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have a feeling Flake, Murkowski, etc. will end up voting for dude anyway.

However, that won’t be the end of this story...
Definitely not. He’ll be facing disbarment and charges when it’s all said and done. No way they’ll leave such an angry and vengeful partisan hack on the court. He alone destroys any notion of the SC as an unbiased or legitimate entity.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Boy is he thirsty
tumblr_mi55f0XTrS1qe82xro1_400.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bottomline is this...

What innocent man who claims to have been viciously slandered would not be demanding a full investigation?

It makes no sense on any level...

His entire defense has been angrily yelling I'm innocent and blatantly ducking all questions regarding investigating the matter which would prove his innocence if he is in fact innocent...

In other words, he did that shyt, he knows he did it and is trying to use white privilege to bail himself out...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bottomline is this...

What innocent man who claims to have been viciously slandered would not be demanding a full investigation?

His entire defense has been angrily yelling I'm innocent and blatantly ducking all questions regarding investigating the matter...
“My word alone should be good enough”

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bottomline is this...

His entire defense has been angrily yelling I'm innocent and blatantly ducking all questions regarding investigating the matter...

Investigations can open all kinds of boxes. He got skeletons.