Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I was suspicious of these allegations but after hearing Dr Ford speak there is zero doubt what she said he did...Belligerent drunk Kavathug did that shyt...guilty as fukk...

I just walked passed three bars in Manhattan (5th ave) and they all had the hearing on...

Rethugs ain't surviving by this one...

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
With Podcast Addict plus 2.0x Speed their Fine Ramblings are finished in Seconds:ehh:

Levin is usually a raging lunatic but he has been even moreso recently. It's wildly amusing to listen to. I put him on for my commute home from work which is like 15 minutes. He's been screaming into the microphone and repeating sound clips like the Biden clip for more emphatic propaganda. It's truly hilarious

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How has this prosecutor prepared for this testimony seeing no official investigation has been done? She is only basing her questions on what the GOP has told her. I'm really baffled by this.

Lol Grassley, didnt even want his whole 5 minutes. They are trying to rush her through.
The prosecutor didn’t, she’s working at a disadvantage.. only thing she can do is ask general questions.. not accusatory

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
tenor.gif