‘Katt Williams: Woke Foke’ | Official Trailer | Live on Netflix (5/4)

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Nah

He literally just went down a list of whatever has been trending on Twitter in the past year or so lol. Transexuals in sports, blind kid playing football, Alabama incident (black person who can swim & the chair), how you can identify as anything now, referenced his on Club Shay interview, Biden & his son, and other viral shyt.

And I get it, comedians spend a year preppin' material so some stuff might be old by the time it gets to us but like I said before, if he would've put his own funny spin on it, it could've still hit.

But he was just running thru all of it like "remember the time dude threw his hat in the air, funny as hell right? It's crazy out here' and crowd would laugh.

There's no reason random commenters on TheColi or Twitter should have more funny shyt to say about an incident than you as a comedian especially if u a goat like u say.
Say the quote you made up in his voice lmfaooo man I never tuned katt out into background noise but this happened this time.

Was rolling weed and couldn’t hear shyt he was talking about.

Sucks

vino

Superstar
Daps
yeah man, His execution was amateur hour. He is too seasoned of a comedian to be this bad of a writer, with his material.

vino

Superstar
Daps
That moment when Katt and his stans realize the live comedy Netflix event most talked about from this past few days is the roast of Tom Brady hosted by..... :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I have to watch that. I haven’t seen it, I just been seeing Aaron Hernandez widow was upset about it and that’s it.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
a lot better than y’all had me thinking. wasn’t great but wasn’t bad.

7/10

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
This dude is not a good standup comedian. Never has been. Never found his standup funny, including this one.

For context: Dave Chappelle is my goat but even his last standup wasnt funny to me.

Mike Epps last netflix special was funny tho. shyt had me crying.
mike epps is terrible. every single special

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Yall jump the shark with your hot takes…. Outside of the Goats… Pimp Chronicles and American Hustle are great specials…. Even Pimpin Pimpin is good….. Katt is still selling out shows but he is a victim of his own greatness over the last 20 plus years….. So tell us, what comedian is killing it right now?
Druski. :troll:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
kevin hart>>>>>
Katt definitely has higher highs but Kevin is more consistent.

Kevin is pretty underrated overall. His 09-12 specials were highly quotable and funny. Katt still has the comedic edge and the best special out of the 2 but there's times where Katt falls back too much on his persona to carry his standup while having underwhelming material. It's sort of like how Godfrey can make you laugh his all those impersonations while being lacking in actual jokes or material.

Katt's a great comic but that Club Shay interview definitely made people elevate his standup career to be more legendary than it actually was. Katt had a strong prime but he's lost a solid portion of his comedic edge from Kattpacalypse and onwards.