‘Katt Williams: Woke Foke’ | Official Trailer | Live on Netflix (5/4)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Awwww ya don’t say, so he’s not fukking funny at ALL huh?!?! :wtf::beli:

Thread goin double wood. Where is all them folk dikkriding from the Uncle Shay interview. Like I said at the time, he went viral simply bc he attacked other folk. Meanwhile he’s washed and and been that way damn near 20 years

vino

Superstar
Daps

Thread goin double wood. Where is all them folk dikkriding from the Uncle Shay interview. Like I said at the time, he went viral simply bc he attacked other folk. Meanwhile he’s washed and and been that way damn near 20 years

Bruh, the interview was hilarious let that shyt go. His stand up was dog shyt though.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised this is only 8 pages and the first 4-5 are being hyped for this

:jbhmm:

Ahem…

Exactly, and we can look at the threads on here about his specials. Them shyts go triple aluminum. Nobody gave a fukk about Katt recently. Until he was irreverent, he was irrelevant

Katt caught fire by riding a unicycle thru a hoola hoop. So anything he’s involved in now? People gonna ask well where’s the unicycle?? :wtf: He’s a caricature at this point.
:unimpressed:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been say it the only time we come together is when one of us getting attacked

We love it like crack!!!