‘Katt Williams: Woke Foke’ | Official Trailer | Live on Netflix (5/4)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Good Lord

giphy.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Now can y'all stop saying the industry is out to get him plz. Y'all let that shay shay interview hype him up into this figure that he just wasn't. He wasn't getting the exposure because the comedy specials weren't funny and he had too much outside stuff going on that messed up his paper. Don't ever put him in the same convos with Bernie Mac again :mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now can y'all stop saying the industry is out to get him plz. Y'all let that shay shay interview hype him up into this figure that he just wasn't. He wasn't getting the exposure because the comedy specials weren't funny and he had too much outside stuff going on that messed up his paper. Don't ever put him in the same convos with Bernie Mac again :mjlol:
Breh I like Katt but damn they was putting him up there with Eddie and Pryor and Bernie

He is ok maybe he doing to many specials

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
i'd be interested if it was 2006

Katt is on a 18 year drought of bad specials. Hasn’t had a good one let alone classic since “It’s Pimpin’, Pimpin’”
I been saying dude fell off for over 10 years and his name only ever comes up when it’s contreversy or he getting beat up by a 10 year old.

His club Shay Shay interview was mostly jealousy and hate but his die hard fans was running around acting like he was being held back because he wouldn’t wear a dress. No it’s because he is only funny to people that will laugh at anything.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did he do a Drake/Kendrick joke? That seems like a layup.