Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Yea, "Club shay shay just a gossip channel and gonna turn away the old fans!!!" All them sound like idiots who probably wasnt a fan of the channel or Shannon in the first place. :mjlol:

I seen people say Shannon should "stick to athletes"......like they think athletes dont got gripes or things they wanna say lol

All Shannon do is say today my guest is X....they are here for a drink and a conversation.

I also dont know why anybody with a crumb of common sense would stick to athletes.....there are a gazillion other places to go get that. ....The Man has had boxers, football players, comedians, Kirk Franklin(a pastor and gospel singer),social media personalities Musicians...etc etc

It really shocked me how small a box they think he should operate in......

That brown couch and cognac gonna start getting put in FBI interrogation rooms :russ: :russ: :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All Shannon do is say today my guest is X....they are here for a drink and a conversation.
That's the weird thing with the "wendy williams" comparisons. Shannon doesnt even be instigating stuff 98% of the time. The guest has something they want to get off they chest. I guess they prefer the nores of the world who always cuts off their guests, which leads to trash interviews/convos.

That's also what was funny about Stack saying "katt wouldnt be able to do all that on my pod, we wouldve handled it". This nikka was was laughing his ass off while Charles Oakley was bad mouthing Isaiah Thomas on his pod. IIsaiah Thomas came on their pod and checked Stack on it and had to remind him that he was the reason Stack stayed in the league as long as he did.
Timestamped to where Oakley talks about Isaiah, 1:37 is where it shows Isaiah reminding Stack about how he saved his career. In the longer version of the vid Stack tried to say Al saved his career, Isaiah was liek "I saved you" :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It just passed rogan. Shannon done came far :wow:
b924f3dc852736d557e55f23ba10df8b.png

1f370095039cc7c0cca850bdace982ef.png