Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
all he said about Kevin was that he made more specials than him

meh..

I would love to see him, Kevin, Chappelle and Jamie Fox do a Roast on each other in a setting like this

:banderas:
You know it’s the coli way to shyt on Kevin hart ,like he’s the boogie man of comedy:russ:, nikkas gonna always force the issue

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
all he said about Kevin was that he made more specials than him

meh..

I would love to see him, Kevin, Chappelle and Jamie Fox do a Roast on each other in a setting like this

:banderas:

Naw he said they only let ugly Black comedians become movie stars so they won't be a threat to white hoe's.:mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You can’t son Kat, dude got 3 jokes ready while you still thinking how to escape this
:russ:

Kat an OG spitting straight facts, nothing but facts.

What he said about why T. Haddish is popping: so true you can feel it hurts because that’s what the truth does.

And about that there’s always a light skinned woman ready to take the spot of a dark skinned black woman: somebody finally said it.

Dude has a way better understandig on how Hollywood treats white stars vs how they treat and select black stars.

Denzel and MBJ: 2 dudes women went wild for. Most of the other brehs are either type cast as hood or goofy/unattractive...

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He said run your Gnarled fingers thru this. Meaning that bytch got old arthritic hands!
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

I been said Katt was the goat and my personal favorite. I’d like to see him and Earthquake go at it.

Katt was feeling himself from jump! Gotdamn his presence had Red Grant nervous. Katt was sitting there like a gotdamn tiger just waiting to fukk someone’s shyt up and you could feel the tension.

Dude Frank was phony laughing to Katt ain’t go in on his ass next.

Michael Che is funny as hell in a smooth conversational manner. I fukk with him.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Uh oh the Kevin Hart defense brigade starting to pour in here lol

I bet yall was laughing ya asses off at this huh:stopitslime:
kevin-hart-ignorant-tweet.jpg