Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Daps
So do you hate jerrod and Michael Che as well?

Definitely not a fan of Jerrod Carmichael. He's the definition of a liberal cac bootlicker. Michael Che is someone I don't know much about beyond his SNL work, which I don't find funny. I'm into more angry, political humor in the vein of old dikk Gregory and Paul Mooney.

Daps
Modern black comedy is embarrassing, all of it coming at the expense of a positive black image. You either have the Key & Peele nikka nerd variety, which ridicules the behavioral pathology of poor black America to elicit chuckles from a liberal cac audience. Or, you have the bucked eyes and ratchet strain of Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish comedy, the kind that trades in exaggerated behavior that's buffoonish and grotesquely stereotypical. :francis:

I think you can say that about any race comedy. Jeff foxworthy became a legend on redneck jokes. Fluffy and George Lopez be on their Mexican stereotype shyt heavy, etc. Culture is funny :yeshrug:

Daps
I think you can say that about any race comedy. Jeff foxworthy became a legend on redneck jokes. Fluffy and George Lopez be on their Mexican stereotype shyt heavy, etc. Culture is funny :yeshrug:
Ok, but we can't afford to mock our people for dollars in a Society that looks for every reason to keep us at the bottom. Those rednecks and beaners being the butt of jokes by Foxworthy and Lopez are still doing a lot better than Tyrone in the hood. :francis:

Daps
Ok, but we can't afford to mock our people for dollars in a Society that looks for every reason to keep us at the bottom. Those rednecks and beaners being the butt of jokes by Foxworthy and Lopez are still doing a lot better than Tyrone in the hood. :francis:

We militant on jokes now?! :sad:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Foxworthy is doing better than damn near every comedian

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So do you hate jerrod and Michael Che as well?
Jerrod has a dark almost pessimistic type of comedy that's real but also funny to me. His show was good but his stand up is better except for the liberal shyt.
Michael Che's standup was one of the funnier ones I've seen recently. :ehh: