Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:noah::scust::scust::scust::scust::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::mjcry::stopitslime:
looks like some gotdamn shyt from outer space... all u mfs who said ain't nothing wrong with that plate... i have all your names and i will be getting at you shortly
You chillin with her n she takes down a whole plate of that slop
then asks if she can use ur bathroom 15 min later... u must be crazy u think ima let any bytch drop a deuce on my thrown after that shut she just ate
ill say my bathroom is under reconstruction or some shyt hell no
you would have to wear them full body white suits for disease control after that bytch is done
hell nah not me

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I probably need to seek psychiatric help because I was not interested in this thread...until it was stated their were nudes in it...

I purposely came into a thread to look at a nude pick of a chick that i already know is built like half a fire hydrant...

I need help brehs.... :mjcry:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I probably need to seek psychiatric help because I was not interested in this thread...until it was stated their were nudes in it...

I purposely came into a thread to look at a nude pick of a chick that i already know is built like half a fire hydrant...

I need help brehs.... :mjcry:

You not alone breh :russ:

:mjcry:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Clsssic thread but I gotta say this.....

I want @Yung Yogurt back brehs, and oh yea I wanna make that katie pic a tshirt that says "dont get caught slippin"....

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
20140604-000234-154791.jpg

katiegotbandzscreenshot20120425at42318.png

:huhldup: