Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
ewwwww. ..

Even Chitown Scrippers Are UGLY

:scust:

PAUSE. She just got a cheap blonde wig on. Her skin is smooth dark chocolate and the ass is round and beautiful. Get her a decent makeup artist, remove the wig and change up the angles then POW.

Unless you saying she ugly cuz she dark. :mjcry: Don't hurt me like that, man.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
lmfaooo you rep a city with 1,000 people in it. how you even got internet. fukk outta here.

I don't know when Vonte put up that sig but this

theworldismine13 said:
In 1899, after a black man named Henry Denegale was accused of raping a white woman in Darien, Georgia, armed black men surrounded the jail where he was held to prevent lynch mobs from taking him. Instead of being hanged from a tree or burned at the stake, Denegale was tried and acquitted. Though blacks tended to consider Georgia the most lethal of all the Southern states, the coastal area, where Darien was located, "had the fewest lynchings of any place in the state."

shyts on every insult that can be thrown on Darien. I would have just stood down, after reading that.

:salute: Props and respect to the real [strikeout]nikkas[/strikeout] Africans holding it down in Darien.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
PAUSE. She just got a cheap blonde wig on. Her skin is smooth dark chocolate and the ass is round and beautiful. Get her a decent makeup artist, remove the wig and change up the angles then POW.

Unless you saying she ugly cuz she dark. :mjcry: Don't hurt me like that, man.

nah aint shyt smooth about her

THIS IS SMOOTH AND SEXY:

tika-sumpter-pic-5-splitshot.jpg

Trust me I KNOW A BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN WOMAN when i SEE ONE....ive dated one of The baddest dark skinded Scripper straight outta Pinups in Decatur

i miss her :mjcry:

but dat SCRIPPER with KATIE BANDZ looks like STIR FRIED SHYT :camby: