Kathy Griffin Responds To Danny Brown And A$AP Rocky Wanting To F#%K Her

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So if a nikka come around wit a dress on and some heels, but says "yo dog its some fine bytches in here" We are to assume he is not a fakkit because of what he said? Now I see why Wayne can kiss Baby on the lips and nikkas not give a fukk. You dudes is taking stanning to far.

I bet if Danny was gay, you'd be like "so what, he makes some dope ass music" :yeshrug:

that was a good try but your logic is broke :manny:

Danny Brown aint in a dress and heels fool. and he never would be

come on bruh :comeon:

havin a strange ass hairdoo is not in the same universe with wearing a dress and heels. if he just had a regular cut and shyt nobody would call him a fakkit
Ive always thought he should just drop the hairdoo because simple minded nikkas wont even listen to the music because of that shyt :rudy:. i think he'd have massive props from everybody.

Im not talkin about weezy kissing a man...thats a whole nother topic.... im talkin about DB....

stop with the nonsense....you don't know what stanning is then if you say that breh

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
that bytch is hideous... she got marks where ppl been pokin her with a 10 foot pole... and she looks like andy dikk... no thanks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh at u letting a dude baby sit in the first place:wtf: :aicmon:

get a female sitter lame, at least ya son can cop a feel.

and the answer is c - he don't give a fukk what you think about how he dressing

Stop defending this man,he came out the gate lookin fruity and knew it,he's tryna get attention from it like lil wayne is...well congratulations we all see u possibly homo...no way he doesn't realize he look gay as hell:laff: u still ridin tho?:childplease:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
This is hop-hop breh. Damn, this shyt is acceptible to you young nikkas?
:pachaha:

So grandmaster flash and the furious five dressing like they were about to strip tease for the village people is acceptable to you old nikkas? I guess grandmaster caz dressed up in French hooker minks is some rugged shyt, too.:wtb::snoop:

you tryin a Lil too hard with your comments.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
super gangster? i fukking hate white people when it comes to hip hop man . stay away from our shyt and if you like take eminem with you:what:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why are some of you throwing on the cape for another man? Dude looked like a bytch in that clip, if that doesn't stop you from enjoying his music then so be it. You can't get mad at people for pointing out the obvious though.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Yep

Its hot as fish grease here. 108 degrees the other day. 107 yesterday 104 today.

A n1gga just left that aquaport out in the county

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So grandmaster flash and the furious five dressing like they were about to strip tease for the village people is acceptable to you old nikkas? I guess grandmaster caz dressed up in French hooker minks is some rugged shyt, too.:wtb::snoop:

you tryin a Lil too hard with your comments.

This shyt never makes sense and gets brought up often.

So let me set it straight.

In the early days rap came up along side punk, p-funk, and disco....so the early clothing styles of a few groups reflected that....briefly. RUN DMC ended all that shyt almost over night.

So that's why a few of those old ass rap groups were dressed like weirdos. Why are these younger cats dressed like weirdos now though?

Fred.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This nikka look like a gay crack fiend. If you cool with that then so be it but don't come in here and try to diss somebody for calling that out.