THESE nikkaS WILD....:heh:

She trying to let the crew slide through:whoo:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yo is this Danny Brown dude a fakkit?:wtf:

the way he was sitting down with his legs cross and whipping his hair back and fourth, you would think his rapping name was Toine.

yea because hes talking about fukkin hoes and the type of bytches he likes

:rudy:

stop trippin over looks

especially if its a man

thats a lil queer bruh

haha

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yo is this Danny Brown dude a fakkit?:wtf:

the way he was sitting down with his legs cross and whipping his hair back and fourth, you would think his rapping name was Toine.
The whole clip is about which women they wanna fukk and the first thin you think of is his hair and how he's sitting, he MUST be gay

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yea because hes talking about fukkin hoes and the type of bytches he likes

:rudy:

stop trippin over looks

especially if its a man

thats a lil queer bruh

haha

So if a nikka come around wit a dress on and some heels, but says "yo dog its some fine bytches in here" We are to assume he is not a fakkit because of what he said? Now I see why Wayne can kiss Baby on the lips and nikkas not give a fukk. You dudes is taking stanning to far.

I bet if Danny was gay, you'd be like "so what, he makes some dope ass music" :yeshrug:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So if a nikka come around wit a dress on and some heels, but says "yo dog its some fine bytches in here" We are to assume he is not a fakkit because of what he said? Now I see why Wayne can kiss Baby on the lips and nikkas not give a fukk. You dudes is taking stanning to far.

I bet if Danny was gay, you'd be like "so what, he makes some dope ass music" :yeshrug:

That Danny dude is just an eccentric ass dude. He's on that Prince/Rick James shyt.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

What is wrong with someone not caring? At the end of the day it's only entertainment and I rarely care what someone is doing in their personal life. Doesn't affect me or anyone else in any way. And a man dressing up in high heels, but still gets p*ssy, likes talking about women, and enjoys getting with women isn't a fakkit, he's just a weirdo.

I'm not going to lie though, there is no way in hell I would listen to his music at all if he gay and his subject matter reflected that. Dude has way too many sexual songs and references for me to listen to him if he were gay:scusthov: