Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Funny Thread but Maggie Gyllenhaal is wayyyyyyyy uglier than Kate Mara IMO.
tumblr_lu18cyuVcG1qe3aixo3_250.gif

She's very lucky to be a Great Actress because I Damn Sure thot that losing Katie Holmes was an L at 1st.

I don't give a damn how good of an actress maggie is. I wasn't buying bruce wayne EVER being into a woman that looked like that. that's more unbelievable than there actually being a real batman.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Kate Mara looks like a monkey But she probably got that mouth and that wet. She probably giving somebodies dikk that work to keep that work coming in

that bytch has one side of her fam that owns the steelers, the other side of her fam owns the giants. her fam is worth billions.

I highly doubt she had to suck dikk in order to get her foot in the door. she was already connected.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
hold up. So she's blood Rooney, but married Mara?

no, one great granddad is tim mara.

other great grandad is art rooney.

Her paternal grandparents are Wellington Mara and Ann Mara. Wellington, a long-time co-owner of the Giants football team, was succeeded by her uncle, John Mara. Her maternal grandfather, Timothy James "Tim" Rooney, has run Yonkers Raceway in Yonkers, New York since 1972.[4][5] She is a great-granddaughter of both New York Giants founder Tim Mara and Pittsburgh Steelers founder Art Rooney, Sr.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Rooney

she blood rooney and mara.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that bytch has one side of her fam that owns the steelers, the other side of her fam owns the giants. her fam is worth billions.

I highly doubt she had to suck dikk in order to get her foot in the door. she was already connected.
Well either way it wasnt from talent so :manny:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
She looked better when she had more weight on her like in Tadpole and Shooter.