Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but that's not really saying much. Dudes go overboard on here with either dime or ugly. Most of these chicks are 6s or 7s that get posted on here. I saw girls that look like Anna Kendrick every weekend at frat parties in college. THe only girl in here that is legit ugly is Maggie...I don't care, no debating.
QFT

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That's fukked up.

Had to be a better picture to use :laugh:

Jake is more attractive :francis:
She's out here bytching about ageism and how she was told she was too old to play a role. Funny how Sandra Bullock does not have that problem.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1f96578e2a0362444d4ed2e7b6da2278.jpg

ya'll dudes trippin

Kate%20Mara%20-%20House%20of%20Cards%20-%20S01E05%20BD_2.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just went from :coffee: to :popcorn:

And for the record, I don't think she's attractive at all but she's a cool actress. Her sister's the better of the two of them though from an acting standpoint but that's just me

She takes more serious roles than Kate, but better? That's hard to tell without Kate venturing into more heavy lifting acting gigs (I dunno how she is in the tv shows she's done in recent years).

But I'll say it again, Rooney has some average-ass white girl looks whereas Kate at least got a thing going on, a unique look, whether you like it or not. And unique trumps average every single time.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Her sister is even uglier.

:comeon:You can call this chick Basic, but she ain't Ugly.

fukk this thread
Top five worst in The Film Room

I just went from :coffee: to :popcorn:

And for the record, I don't think she's attractive at all but she's a cool actress. Her sister's the better of the two of them though from an acting standpoint but that's just me

She takes more serious roles than Kate, but better? That's hard to tell without Kate venturing into more heavy lifting acting gigs (I dunno how she is in the tv shows she's done in recent years).

But I'll say it again, Rooney has some average-ass white girl looks whereas Kate at least got a thing going on, a unique look, whether you like it or not. And unique trumps average every single time.

:snoop: & :mjlol: Look at this thread from JBO: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/random-ugly-bytches-you-wanna-fukk-thread.185881/

These nikkas on this forum don't know what ugly is.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the actress from never let me go and gatsby and the madding crowd is pretty homely. too lazy to look up her name

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Her sister is even uglier.

People who I wouldn't even glance at. Ol'girl was banging David Fincher, and her sister got that part in House of Cards.
U picked the worst pic to prove your point she looks average to cute in this pic but when I googled her...not so much