Katana ZERO (PC, Switch)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of super hot, I'll def pick it up. If I hadn't played superhot 1st id probably be blown away by the game.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Just copped

Downloading steam now

Will do freedom planet next

So long since I played video games

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got it on the switch yesterday. Finished it today. Strong Hotline miami vibes, so if you love that game you'll love this one. I love the time mechanics and I was feeling the story even though the story is my main complaint with this game. It answers some questions but others are left unanswered or just open the door to more questions by the end credits. You can definitely tell there will either be a part 2 or dlc considering how it ends. I'm happy with my purchase overall though.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Got it on the switch yesterday. Finished it today. Strong Hotline miami vibes, so if you love that game you'll love this one. I love the time mechanics and I was feeling the story even though the story is my main complaint with this game. It answers some questions but others are left unanswered or just open the door to more questions by the end credits. You can definitely tell there will either be a part 2 or dlc considering how it ends. I'm happy with my purchase overall though.

I hate the controls
End up dying a lot because the enemy is on the other side of my target circle
And I’m playing on a laptop so it’s hard to move

Overly complicated for no reason

Just hit in the direction I’m facing

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the controls
End up firing a lot because the enemy is on the other side of my target circle
And I’m playing on a laptop so it’s hard to move

Overly complicated for no reason

Just hit in the direction I’m facing
I had to get used to that at first too. Id jump to avoid a second bullet but then my slash would hit up at an angle missing my target, then i'm dead. I got use to getting comfortable with the controls to the point where I really didn't need to slow down time as much.