Karreuche Tran still one of the GOATs in the game

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Then you didn’t get the point of my post. I was saying that a lot of the nonblack women that brehs put on a pedestal are strictly on pump or dump status to high value white men, especially the thick ones. This was in response to a post stating that white men don’t mistreat white women, which is hilariously wrong.

I didn't go through that thread and read everything, I just saw my name mentioned when you mentioned me and it came up in my alerts.

I post a lot of women who aren't White and it's ironic to me that people sleep or ignore that.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Shawty so bad. I couldn't have a child with her tho. Her hairline fukked up and if I had a son, he'd be bald by the time he's 20. I can't do that to my seed.

Jaden S.

Calabasas, The Coolest, my father is 2Pac
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere pawgin in Calabasas,California
What part of Cali :mjlol:
They common out here but not dime-a-dozen like these brehs say. Brehs spend too much time puttin in JBO hours :mjlol:. I will say tho most of them aren’t Karreuche caliber tho, nikkas just add points for mixed hoes
lol I grew up in San Diego if you know you know I guess :russ:

And I date only black women

So in short u don’t have a Karreuche :mjlol:blasian still black where I’m from so stop the cap:duck:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I weep at the beauty before me. She is the beginning of stars and the end of moons. She is magnificence in the carnal form. My desire is no different than gravity itself keeping me on this earth!