Karreuche Tran still one of the GOATs in the game

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is agree with. I used to wonder why the hell Breezy was always doing dumb shyt behind her...I was blinded by overweight women with favorable figures :francis: Now that I actually make money and take care of my health, I totally get her appeal. She cleans up like a mug too.:wow:That bite-sized booty would get ate-ate.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
In Cali these blasians are everywhere

She look good but I seen women like her especially in nor cal alot

That why some posters are downplaying this

That doesn't change the fact that Karrueche is in the top tier of Blasians; from coast to coast. from west to east and down South.

Creme de la creme! :ohlawd:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t know karate was a pawg

1. she's not.

2. just ironic you came in this thread because you said "Alot of the "pawgs" on here that cats on here like @Love Bizarre make threads about are strictly pump and dump status along with asians and white passing latinas."

Asian women were included in your post

Your words, not mine :hubie:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
1. she's not.

2. just ironic you came in this thread because you said "Alot of the "pawgs" on here that cats on here like @Love Bizarre make threads about are strictly pump and dump status along with asians and white passing latinas."

Asian women were included in your post

Your words, not mine :hubie:

Then you didn’t get the point of my post. I was saying that a lot of the nonblack women that brehs put on a pedestal are strictly on pump or dump status to high value white men, especially the thick ones. This was in response to a post stating that white men don’t mistreat white women, which is hilariously wrong.