Kardash about to give Sexxy Red a run for her money

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
What possesses someone to walk in to the studio and lay some bullshyt down like this?

Did she really walk out the booth like "yea i just laid some heat :whew: " talking nonsense like that? :what:

There is no way she recorded and not one person she played that for was like "yo this shyt is garbage"
She might be paging for studio time with head and qewchee coins:yeshrug:

This ain't gonna take off though, I'm somewhat of an expert of finding ratchet talent, I knew Sexy Red and Glorilla were gonna blow, this girl ain't got it, at least not with this song, she needs to go back to the abortion clinic and write some more

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Get these trash bytches up out of here :camby:
She's the female Future, she said in an interview she don't pop pills or smoke, she just said that shyt because that's what the younger generation wants to hear:francis:

She a regular Amazon worker, she said she wrote that song as a joke on her way to the studio and wasn't even going to release it because it was so dumb, she said it was just ridiculous and had it as a throw away but other people told her to drop to cash in on the wave.

This why the music industry is messed up the bar of entry is too low and people aren't even creating art they just producing click-bait tracks, producers eating though.....until folks learn they can just flow over an Ai instrumental

Daps
Reppin
NYC
8qoeku.gif