Karate Kid part 3 made no sense

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So a breh was browsing old movies and saw this came on and watched it all. Through out the movie i noticed they kept wanting daniel to re-enter the all valley/ reseda tournament and defend his title....that got me thinking, how the fukk is he still champion after a few years passed? Did they stop holding tournaments because danny didnt want to enter them anymore? :what:

They forced the whole "defend ur title" subject thru out the movie. They should of just stuck with the revenge part of it which makes more sense. Anyways, this the worse of the 3 and it sure as hell didnt age well at all :scust:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So a breh was browsing old movies and saw this came on and watched it all. Through out the movie i noticed they kept wanting daniel to re-enter the all valley/ reseda tournament and defend his title....that got me thinking, how the fukk is he still champion after a few years passed? Did they stop holding tournaments because danny didnt want to enter them anymore? :what:

They forced the whole "defend ur title" subject thru out the movie. They should of just stuck with the revenge part of it which makes more sense. Anyways, this the worse of the 3 and it sure as hell didnt age well at all :scust:

I haven't see this since the 90's, but I remember I used to think Steven Segal-clone badguy was hilarious when he smiled.

Something like this:

Cobra Kai guy: :birdman: Make his knuckles bleed!
Steven Segal-clone::yeshrug::pachaha:

Edit:
You can find EVERYTHING on youtube now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He won the all valley tournament. So he was the champ. :francis:

Part 3 was so dumb but watchable. :hhh:

Yea I get that..... but I guess I was looking at it like "he was the champ of THAT tourny and took home the trophy"

Like my little nephew is taking TKD and MMA training. Been doing it since he was like 6-7 and he like 12 now.

I been too a few of his tournys, he wins a trophy and then goes home but he never goes to the next one or back to this one months later as "they reigning champ" and neither are the other kids who are older introduced like that.

So I always looked at it like a typical karate/wrestling tournament

Martha

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
5GkBbpV.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yea I get that..... but I guess I was looking at it like "he was the champ of THAT tourny and took home the trophy"

Like my little nephew is taking TKD and MMA training. Been doing it since he was like 6-7 and he like 12 now.

I been too a few of his tournys, he wins a trophy and then goes home but he never goes to the next one or back to this one months later as "they reigning champ" and neither are the other kids who are older introduced like that.

So I always looked at it like a typical karate/wrestling tournament

Martha
He was the best, around, no ones ever gonna keep him down. :francis:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wait? He was a champion?

I didnt think like he was a reigning champ..... I always took it at he just won a trophy

Damn.... gonna have to go back and watch

Martha
Thats my point. Dude won the tourney a few years before part 3 took place yet through out the movie(part 3) they talking about he needs to defend his title like he been winning those tourneys ever since part 1.