¥$ (Kanye West/Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 2 (Discussion Thread)

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Production wise this is better than V1 but lyrically this shyt is absolutely HORRIBLE. Its all sex raps no variety or lyrical dexterity whatsoever.

Its time for me to just admit to myself that i’m not a Kanye West fan in the slightest anymore. It’s not him, it’s me. I’d rather listen to Common’s new album 20 more times than run this back again. Childish Gambino is more interesting and daring as an artist. Kendrick moves the needle. Nas learned how to age gracefully. Drake even knows how to squeeze the best out of his ghostwriters.

Kanye just on an island somewhere with Bianca, Candace Owens, and a beat machine trying to resurrect the energy of 2 Live Crew in the 80’s.
He should have exec produced Gambinos album.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
To say this is better than V1 would be cap. V1 has Problematic and King on it. He snapped on those 2 songs. V2 got some bangers but nothing comes close to the feel those 2 songs bring to the table.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
tumbleweeds-desert.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Production wise this is better than V1 but lyrically this shyt is absolutely HORRIBLE. Its all sex raps no variety or lyrical dexterity whatsoever.

Its time for me to just admit to myself that i’m not a Kanye West fan in the slightest anymore. It’s not him, it’s me. I’d rather listen to Common’s new album 20 more times than run this back again. Childish Gambino is more interesting and daring as an artist. Kendrick moves the needle. Nas learned how to age gracefully. Drake even knows how to squeeze the best out of his ghostwriters.

Kanye just on an island somewhere with Bianca, Candace Owens, and a beat machine trying to resurrect the energy of 2 Live Crew in the 80’s.
lmao @ complaining bout sex raps

better than drugs n murder.