¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Album is horrendous. IDK what writers he's using or sound he's going for but it's pretty bad. I liked Kids See Ghosts and Donda but it's pretty obvious dude has been more or less washed musically for a decade+ now. One of Kanye's biggest falloffs has been embracing the new generation and trends sonically to the point where instead of influencing them he's the one being influenced. Also the lyrics are just too BDSM in a non enjoyable fashion which correlate with him falling apart mentally. Back to me is hard tho but the final edition sounds way inferior to the previewed version :Q:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Its fukked up the Havoc version of Vultures is not on here. That beat was so much better. How you gonna drop a dope ass video of the Havoc version a couple of days ago and then not put it on the album? Gon definitely be on my version.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
what would any of them owe him?

If he got it like that he's gonna sell without any of their help. Isn't that what y'all want?
No not really, I wanted people to stop being so damn sensitive and taking his comments seriously. But at the end of the day this is the world we live in, I’m just pointing out that they know if this album was easy to find it would do numbers and it’s petty to me.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

This should have def been on there. No Idea why it got cut.

It'll probably be on volume 2 or 3
Its fukked up the Havoc version of Vultures is not on here. That beat was so much better. How you gonna drop a dope ass video of the Havoc version a couple of days ago and then not put it on the album? Gon definitely be on my version.

It released on Vulture Pack with 2 other versions of the song

This album is pretty good, better than I was expecting. Carnival, Do it, Stars and Burn standout.