¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Who the fukk is outselling Ye this year :wtf:

Future & Metro album will likely outsell Ye & Ty. Future is coming an album he did 220K+ first week, and Metro is motivated to get the recognition he feels he deserves. A poorly received and poorly sold album will complete Ye's downfall, and the fear of this is why he keeps pushing it back.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They shouldn't keep announcing new dates, they should just wait until it's done then drop the date.

But people been complaining about Ye's recent music being too rushed and undercooked, so at least they're not putting out a half finished product.

Not that my expectations are particularly high

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They shouldn't keep announcing new dates, they should just wait until it's done then drop the date.

But people been complaining about Ye's recent music being too rushed and undercooked, so at least they're not putting out a half finished product.

Not that my expectations are particularly high
Amateur hour shyt to keep announcing dates

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is reminding me of his Wyoming 2018 summer run where he had "dates" for himself, Push, Cudi, Nas etc that he mostly stuck to...

But really that shyt was still a mess with joints being finished the day of and turned in well into the afternoon, instead of the standard midnight drops. Nas and Teyana Taylor got screwed as they were at the tail end of it

He also still had Def Jam resources behind him then too, which he does not have now. He seems to want to create "moments" for his releases but can't seem to coordinate it effectively and just frustrates his fans

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is reminding me of his Wyoming 2018 summer run where he had "dates" for himself, Push, Cudi, Nas etc that he mostly stuck to...

But really that shyt was still a mess with joints being finished the day of and turned in well into the afternoon, instead of the standard midnight drops. Nas and Teyana Taylor got screwed as they were at the tail end of it

He also still had Def Jam resources behind him then too, which he does not have now. He seems to want to create "moments" for his releases but can't seem to coordinate it effectively and just frustrates his fans
I think you especially nailed it with the last paragraph

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
According to his IG, there’s gonna be three volumes. One in February, March, then April.

he ain't dropping shyt. the powers that be, that he already insulted many a times control all the sample clearances he needs. this won't EVER see the light of day legitimately.