¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya'll can eat. I cobbled together the mp3's from that YT link. there was dead air, so I had to try to take that shyt out.
0TiB5Nm.png

didn't he just shyt on Cudi during his rant? :skip:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is he fully independent at this point? I can't see him getting any type of distribution (even digital) or sample clearance support after his recent rant

He'll probably only start making calls and screenshotting DMs on the 31st anyways lol

Yeah, fully independent and was looking for a distributor. Idk how he's gonna clear any samples. From his contract, his margins were low because of how expensive his albums are because of samples.

Idk how he's gonna do it without the label funding it even if he interpolates. And Max martin is cool with Taylor Swift so we'll see

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah, fully independent and was looking for a distributor. Idk how he's gonna clear any samples. From his contract, his margins were low because of how expensive his albums are because of samples.

Idk how he's gonna do it without the label funding it even if he interpolates. And Max martin is cool with Taylor Swift so we'll see

I said this earlier. I don't believe this will even drop because he's not gonna be able to clear samples. ESPECIALLY given the most recent rant he went on.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This track Fuk Sumn 😮‍💨 I wonder if they can clear that 3 6 mafia intro :wow: