¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just reading about MJs invincible album how it barely sold shyt considering the name involved. This thread reminded me of that, boy when you're cold after scorching lava fire the drop off is incredible

New Kanye album thread would've done numbers like CRAYZE not too long ago.

Nothing lasts forever indeed.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Was just reading about MJs invincible album how it barely sold shyt considering the name involved. This thread reminded me of that, boy when you're cold after scorching lava fire the drop off is incredible

He going thru what Chappell going thru. We don't care about your rich people "struggles" or even know wtf yall talking about :scust:

take it back to the essence or give it up.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
If I told you about an album featuring Ty Dolla $ign, Freddie Gibbs, Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj, you’d think it was a DJ Mustard album from 2013

Ye used to be at the pulse of the culture
That pulse starts to fade until it eventually stops. It doesn't help that the current iteration of the culture doesn't have a Ye equivalent, or a Nicki or CB if we're being honest. 2023's version would be Lil Yacthy or Travis Scott featuring Playboi Carti, Yeat, Ken Carson, and Destroy Lonely.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Coli Outta touch I'm seeing this getting talked about everywhere