Kanye West rumored to take Virgils spot at Louis Vuitton

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I thought LV whole thing was to hire fashion designers and they all get a season. There are many designers who get contracted to work for a few seasons

virgil went as creative director in 2018 just for the men’s side

This year or last year he was given basically free reign and worked with every aspects of the brand…they then brought out his own brand too

that is not just someone being hired for a season ..he changed their whole way of operating ..he was ascending at a crazy rate

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Can't wait to see what's in-store from this fashion maverick.

GettyImages-1186155070.jpg

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Typical slave negro, leave ya own brand to go work for whitey, he learned well from his mentor Jay Z:francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If he really takes his spot :wow:. Bittersweet and backhanded. Would be a great moment for him though, you could tell how bad he wanted this shyt

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
virgil went as creative director in 2018 just for the men’s side

This year or last year he was given basically free reign and worked with every aspects of the brand…they then brought out his own brand too

that is not just someone being hired for a season ..he changed their whole way of operating ..he was ascending at a crazy rate

A lotta nuances and barriers Virgil broke that folks aren’t even completely hip to yet. He was working in the future for real.