Kanye West rumored to take Virgils spot at Louis Vuitton

Daps
He gets heralded for the design and reconstruction work he did on a lot of the nikes he worked on..

I saw yesterday that the off white prestos…were made from the same material as the inside material of air max 90s … nobody even thinks of shyt like that when designing

but of course the zip tie and him writing on famous peoples pairs is what the naked eye sees

he had a DIFFERENT mind

the way he described how he designed a water bottle for Evian was even wild

https://www.instagram.com/heron/p/CW9DwxcrxPo/?utm_medium=share_sheet

He designed that as well.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The LV shoes are New Balance knockoffs. Virgil was a hack who rarely ever created something original. No matter his missteps in fashion, you simply can’t pin the same charge on Ye.

:yeshrug:

isnt the yeezy a nike roshe pretty much

and these are reebok classics

206769_01.jpg.jpeg

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I believe it when I see it .
That ain't smart business from a huge corporation

For all the rah rah shyt, lv is a conservative co at heart. I don't know if kanye's too out the box thinking would be a winning combo

Kanye will try to fix what's not broken

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I don’t mean to speak ill of the dead, but Virgil was a borderline hack of questionable talent who marketed disposable streetwear knockoffs to hypebeasts. Ye sells to the same crowd, but his clothing is also of a nice enough aesthetic to draw in more tasteful consumers of high fashion. He has a cleaner and more subdued touch than Virgil.

:francis:
All I hear is hate, dawg.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who think Ye has any fashion sense is a delusional stan.
You saw those fukking Beyond Thunderdome rags he designed.
Those shoes are fukking ugly and you're a fool if you bought them to wear outside.
If you've ever seen an outfit Kanye was rocking and thought "Damn, he fresh to def", you also have no fashion sense and you're a delusional stan.
Most of the people who y'all dikkride for their fashion sense can't fukking dress.
ASAP Rocky, Ian Conor, whoever.