Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I mean we know he didn’t write it at all so it’s senseless to even say this at this point. Push prolly wrote it honestly.
He may get help but it’s still his life. fukk it I’ll give Ye a pass because his strength his producing and he’s said he wants to be the best hip hop ARTIST not rapper/emcee but artist.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He may get help but it’s still his life. fukk it I’ll give Ye a pass because his strength his producing and he’s said he wants to be the best hip hop ARTIST not rapper/emcee but artist.
Bruh I don’t see y’all acting like Dre verses are his best verse n shyt. Reference tracks literally leaked from this last album. shyt like Off The Grid where Pusha is spittin the whole thing while sounding better doing it. I’m not gonna give a nikka credit for another nikka verse. Kanye likely barely writes anything at this point.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I don’t see y’all acting like Dre verses are his best verse n shyt. Reference tracks literally leaked from this last album. shyt like Off The Grid where Pusha is spittin the whole thing while sounding better doing it. I’m not gonna give a nikka credit for another nikka verse. Kanye likely barely writes anything at this point.
We all know that about Dre and shout out to that Hello verse. fukk it Ye different, took what Q Tip and RZA did but made it something completely different. We can judge him all day for the reference tracks but he spits it well. Sure he loses points as an emcee but not an artist.