Kanye West joins #PassportGang (Brazil)

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
What’s wrong with Afro-Latinas :lupe:
Absolutely nothing! I’m all about finding love across the diaspora. I’m saying I’m surprised she’s BLACK since he stopped dating Black women as he became richer. So we’ll see how it goes.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think they’re fine but I’ve never seen an attractive one with a breh. Just the white and Hispanic looking Brazilians. Even the soccer stars are stuck dating mid and below average looking ones.
Because the brehs aren’t checking for them like they are the white and Hispanic women :comeon:
When someone says “Oh yea I want a Brazilian chick” they aren’t talking about Afro-Brazilian; they’re talking about someone who is racially ambiguous.

The same way you have plenty of Dominican women who look like Haitian women, but when when men say they are going to DR for the women they aren’t talking about the dark-skinned kinky haired Dominicans.
They’re talking about women who look like DaniLeigh.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
she knows this won't last long but is willing to play the game to get her Q-rating up
no one is going to call her out on the Kanye's latest rants in a month when she's walking down a runway somewhere
Like I said, these girls are smart.
This is how you use social media to elevate your profile and make moves. Legitimate model who will get more work after being associated with him. Not mad at all.

Daps
Because the brehs aren’t checking for them like they are the white and Hispanic women :comeon:
When someone says “Oh yea I want a Brazilian chick” they aren’t talking about Afro-Brazilian; they’re talking about someone who is racially ambiguous.

The same way you have plenty of Dominican women who look like Haitian women, but when when men say they are going to DR for the women they aren’t talking about the dark-skinned kinky haired Dominicans.
They’re talking about women who look like DaniLeigh.
Nah if that were the case we’d see a lot more videos about Santa Catarina or Rio Grande, or Argentina and Bolivia. I’m sure there are some guys that’d skip over them in a heartbeat and go straight for some castiza or parda, but just about every passportbro I know gasses up afro-Latinas/Brazilians even though the women they show off generally aren’t impressive looking and just one look on tiktok or Instagram will show you that they should have just stayed here if what they brag about is the best they can get.

Meanwhile just about every afro Latina/Brazilian model I’ve heard about is married to a non-black man. Even the ones that live here despite having a larger pool of successful non-athlete/rapper black men than in their countries.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nah if that were the case we’d see a lot more videos about Santa Catarina or Rio Grande, or Argentina and Bolivia.

nope. those countries are more anti-black than brazil and colombia. well argentina for sure. bolivians are pretty non-gringo looking IMO.

in brazil and colombia the ambiguous and gringo women will date breh foreigners .. and rich breh footballers.

but crehs don't thnk abiout things like that @Dance_Like_A_Fiend

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That broad clearly isn't black and I'd bet a pretty penny she checks the pardo ("brown" as she should).

I don't get this take but there you go:

Para a carioca de 24 anos, que desde criança sonhava em ser modelo, a ascensão é mais a concretização desses objetivos. Nas passarelas desde os 14, se acostumou a chamar a atenção por onde passava, mas antes de cultivar amizades com celebridades como Lewis Hamilton e Diplo, e estampar a campanha da Skims, marca de underwear de Kardashian, relata ter sofrido xenofobia e racismo nos Estados Unidos e na Inglaterra, onde morou antes.

“Era tudo velado, mas eu percebia que faziam as maquiagens e cabelos das meninas brancas e loiras primeiro e, nos últimos 5 minutos, me davam alguma atençãozinha – até porque não sabiam como arrumar meu cabelo”

"For the 24-year-old Rio de Janeiro native, who dreamed of being a model since she was a child, her ascension is moreso the achievement of her goals. On the runways since she was 14, she got used to drawing attention wherever she went, but before cultivating friendships with celebrities such as Lewis Hamilton and Diplo, and starring in a campaign for Skims, Kardashian's underwear brand, she reports having suffered xenophobia and racism in the United States and in England, where she lived before.

“It was all veiled, but I noticed that they did the makeup and hair of the white, blonde-haired girls first and, in the last 5 minutes, they paid me a little attention – especially because they didn’t know how to do my hair”"

“Eu trabalho para que as new faces não sofram mais isso e para que o black e cacheado seja valorizado como o liso é”.

“I work so that new models won't go through this anymore and so that black women's hair is valued just like straight hair is.”

A realidade de Juliana mudou porque já conseguiu certo status na profissão, mas ela sabe que jovens negras e brasileiras ainda enfrentam as mesmas situações no início da carreira internacional. “Chegaram a me falar para diminuir meu quadril, emagrecer, mas não me sinto bonita mais magra”, afirma.

Como toda new face, Juliana cita Gisele Bündchen como referência de brasileira que conquistou seu espaço e foi além da moda, mas faz uma ressalva: “Ela abriu várias portas e colocou as modelos brasileiras no ranking, mas é branca.”

“A gente também tem que ter uma top model maravilhosa e negra, afinal, tem muito mais preto no Brasil”, diz

"Juliana's reality has changed because she has already achieved a certain status in the profession, but she knows that young black Brazilian women still face the same situations at the beginning of their international career. “They even told me to reduce my hips and lose weight, but I don't feel beautiful when I'm thinner”, she says.

Like every new face, Juliana cites Gisele Bündchen as a reference for a Brazilian woman who conquered her space and went beyond fashion, but with a caveat: “She opened several doors and placed Brazilian models in the ranking, but she is white.”

“We also need to have a wonderful black top model; after all, there's a lot more black women in Brazil”, she says"

"London's problem is they do not hire black hairstylists for black models so now I'm stuck with this white woman who does not understand my hair and is fukking it up.

"Remember when I said they need to hire more black makeup artists/hairstylists? Because of stuff like this 🤦🏾‍♀️ only black models working overseas will truly understand what I'm talking about"

"So sad. His work inspired so many black men and women... myself included. And it will continue to. RIP to the King
👑
" (looking at the date I suppose this is about Chadwick's death)

"Oh, man... I'm crying for real. It's an indescribable feeling to see a black woman winning. Only black people understand what I'm saying..." (no idea who the fukk this was meant for but whatever)