Kanye West joins #PassportGang (Brazil)

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re only black if your roots go back to Alabama or Tennessee

- TheColi.com
Can’t stand the trickery folks have fell for here… I still go by the 1/16 rule cause I see what’s going on in the media world… pay attention

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You changed your post lol but w/e.

My guy most passport bros aren't going to the favelas. :mjlol: who told you this?

Most guys I know are fukking with middle class Brazilian women.

Like y'all love to hate and spread misinformation.

One dude fukkin in the fevelas doesn't mean all of them are doing it. Like nikka I have had girls pick up my tab without me knowing. I was annoyed because I don't like that shyt, but if they were poor why would they pay for my drinks?

Man stop hatting it's unbecoming:mjlol:
I edited the post to make clear what I was actually saying because I figured you were too dumb to pick it up. And I did that before you responded. And lastly I was in the military and have traveled the world and don’t judge nobody doing it the right way. You have no comprehension at all. I already stated who I was talking about. Get out your feelings replying to me twice for one post :umad:Are you a idiot?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The Coli:

"Despicable! How dare he take advantage of poor foreign woman!"

"See you Nikkas have to pay for p*ssy when you go to Brazil"

"You think these women love you? If you a lame here the you a lame over there"

"Y'all can't handle an independent Black woman so y'all have to take advantage of 3rd world women"

@Godless Liberal CEO aka broke boy hattin' as nikka

@Malcolmxxx_23 aka yuck mouth teeth lightbulb head hattin' ass nikka

@The Hon. Stringer Bell aka jobless ambulance chasing broke hattin' ass nikka
all 3 of them nikkas are bytches but it still doesn't change anything. this broad is a model who live in America so she's not poor and has options.