☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black ppl in America are the lost Jews
Why do Hoteps wanna be everything except themselves?

Stop it :mjlol:

I'm black. You're black. Just...let that be enough.

EDIT: and I'm NOT talking about Ethiopian jews so miss me with that :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kanye's anti-black "White Lives Matter" posts & attacks on a black man and black woman? "Nothing to see here" - Instagram :francis:

Anti-semitism? No suh! TO THE BUSHES YOU GO YE :camby:

Post #1

FebWUF5WIAE4I_H

Post #2:

Background:

Josh Kushner is Jared Kushner's brother. His VC firm, Thrive Capital, invested in Kardashian’s SKIMS underwear line during multiple fundraising rounds starting in 2020, prior to their split.

West appeared to interpret Thrive’s investments in SKIMS as an attack on the rapper’s since-failed marriage.

He asked Kushner to imagine if West had invested in an underwear line created by Kushner’s supermodel wife, Karlie Kloss.

“WHAT IF I HAD 10% OF KARLIE KLOSS UNDERWEAR LINE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING,” West wrote in an Instagram post. “AND YOU ONLY HAD 5%.” :laff:

FeZtj5UX0AE_lX-

Post #3

Feej5fdWAAAKd6d

Fox News Interview where he comments about Jared Kushner, but first some background: Jared Kushner is Donald Trump's son-in-law who was perceived by many to be Trump's right hand man in the White House. Kushner was tasked with "Middle Eastern Peacemaking". With Trump's blessing he forged shady deals with Saudis, blackmailed the Qataris, and instrumental behind the Abraham Accords, the controversial Middle Eastern peacemaking deal.

When Kanye mentioned the Abraham Accords I was damn near horrified. Not only because I know FOR A FACT Kanye didn't learn of this on his own. But because immediately I realized, Trump is still in this dude's ear. To add, there is a long history behind hardcore MAGA types and their dislike for Kushner. They used Kushner as a scapegoat for Dear Leader Trump's failures and legal woes. But ultimately this dislike for Kushner was whispered down from Trump to Steve Bannon and eventually through MAGA social media. Kanye is compromised on so many levels. Someone put it perfectly; Kanye is a racist white man. (For disclosure, I think Kushner should be in prison with Trump for being a slumlord, for his kleptocracy, for his shady fukkery in the middle east. All with Trump's blessing.)

This is where it gets even more interesting. After getting bushed by Instagram, Kanye returned to Twitter after two years. He got the red carpet treatment from Musk. Musk and Kanye think alike. Musk is suspected WS status. He has made repeated subtle and overt attempts to pander to alt-right and libertarian types. I would not be surprised if Musk is a strong believer in white replacement ideology. Musk and Trump have beef, but one thing Musk and Trump have in common is the white replacement ideology. And here comes our good African American Kanye to attack the jews for us.

Kanye is gone. Don't support this sell out NO MO! :birdman:

Last edited: