WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Apology Tour soon...
Too late.

They're gonna sit him down for good.

They might even find a way to put him in jail for a week...just to let him know its real out here.

He's gonna be reminded he's just an entertainer and not some genius visionary.

He might have to leave the country, for real.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
violence-out.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? Kanye is a celebrity rapper. Out of all the things in our personal lives, and society, why are his opinions and actions vital to discuss? Is it going to change anything? Will the energy of the discussion flow into him, and get him to stop? Why are the words of celebrities so important?
Damn what happened to the coli. Ya'll nikkas can't have discussion anymore? Always gotta be too good to discuss shyt and cherry pick what is discussion worthy. :snoop:

Mfs don't respect threads with substance anymore. This why I stopped posting like that.

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand this over-analyzation of Kanye. He is a conceited obnoxious sell out plain and simple . Let’s say he has some mental shyt going on. That can’t be blamed for his comments on slavery. Or white lives matter T shirts or confederate merchandise he sold. What did he just tell Diddy? Ain’t nobody coming between me and my money when Diddy criticized the shirts. Dude is a arrogant peice of shyt. And he a grown ass man. Nobody trying to hear he broken from his mom dying or none of that