Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
  • Tyler now on Come to Life
  • Remote Pt 2 with Cudi and extended Globalbob
  • Keep My Spirit Alive Pt 2 with Kaycyy
  • Life of The Party (Shibuya Kanye verse) (Dre’s verse is still censored with beeps)
  • There is also a Life of The Party single that is uncensored with a release date of august 20th
  • Never Abandon Your Family stem version
  • Different tracklist sequencing
  • "Throat goat" line gone from Believe What I Say
  • "Light an opp blunt" line gone from Off The Grid
  • Up From The Ashes
  • Believe What I Say has different instrumental changes, like the shaker gone around 1 minute
  • Tell The Vision now says “Thank god that I made it” instead of having to censor it as much.
  • A few things in the tidal credits - Kanye and Ojivolta are the only producers on Never Abandon Your Family, Pusha T is a writer on Life of The Party and Up From The Ashes, Malik Yousef is now a writer on Donda Chant. eventually the full credits will be posted

They took the horns out of Life of the Party too

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I liked the previous version of Life of the Party better. These bees sound ridiculous on Dre’s verse. Why didn’t they censor it the same way as the rest of the the album?
life of the party on the deluxe is a prime example of over producing. the leaked version is better.

edit: wish he kept the “whom is there to fear when you know daddy’s here?” part on there and just removed the drake shyt. he spazzed on that verse
There's an explicit version of it on Apple Music. Maybe other services too. If you just search Life of the Party they should have the dirty version as a single.

Edit: Here's the explicit version on YouTube

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
  • Tyler now on Come to Life
  • Remote Pt 2 with Cudi and extended Globalbob
  • Keep My Spirit Alive Pt 2 with Kaycyy
  • Life of The Party (Shibuya Kanye verse) (Dre’s verse is still censored with beeps)
  • There is also a Life of The Party single that is uncensored with a release date of august 20th
  • Never Abandon Your Family stem version
  • Different tracklist sequencing
  • "Throat goat" line gone from Believe What I Say
  • "Light an opp blunt" line gone from Off The Grid
  • Up From The Ashes
  • Believe What I Say has different instrumental changes, like the shaker gone around 1 minute
  • Tell The Vision now says “Thank god that I made it” instead of having to censor it as much.
  • A few things in the tidal credits - Kanye and Ojivolta are the only producers on Never Abandon Your Family, Pusha T is a writer on Life of The Party and Up From The Ashes, Malik Yousef is now a writer on Donda Chant. eventually the full credits will be posted

so more censorship?

this is why I ripped the concerts at MB stadium and soldier field cuz the songs are unedited.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so more censorship?

this is why I ripped the concerts at MB stadium and soldier field cuz the songs are unedited.

I understand he trying to pay his respects to his mom with the censored music, but why not just tell everyone to stop swearing because it still sounds like shyt with the bleeps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I understand he trying to pay his respects to his mom with the censored music, but why not just tell everyone to stop swearing because it still sounds like shyt with the bleeps

so cursing on a record is bad, but cursing on drink champs is all good. I simply cannot with this dude kanye :yeshrug:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
anyone have a rip of just the chorus and 3 stacks’ verse? I didn’t like Ye’s on here, wasn’t necessary and off topic.