Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Off the grid
Hurricane
Junya
Believe what i say
Heaven and hell
Keep my spirit alive
Pure souls

everything else is mid to wack

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
was only here for life of the party but kanyes new verse is light compared to the old one :snoop:

the biggie vocals and audio quality is :wow: though

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
lljhh4fu1oz71.jpg

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s new on the Deluxe?

• Tyler now on Come to Life
  • Remote Pt 2 with Cudi and extended Globalbob
  • Keep My Spirit Alive Pt 2 with Kaycyy
  • Life of The Party (Shibuya Kanye verse) (Dre’s verse is still censored with beeps)
  • There is also a Life of The Party single that is uncensored with a release date of august 20th
  • Never Abandon Your Family stem version
  • Different tracklist sequencing
  • "Throat goat" line gone from Believe What I Say
  • "Light an opp blunt" line gone from Off The Grid
  • Up From The Ashes
  • Believe What I Say has different instrumental changes, like the shaker gone around 1 minute
  • Tell The Vision now says “Thank god that I made it” instead of having to censor it as much.
  • A few things in the tidal credits - Kanye and Ojivolta are the only producers on Never Abandon Your Family, Pusha T is a writer on Life of The Party and Up From The Ashes, Malik Yousef is now a writer on Donda Chant. eventually the full credits will be posted

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I liked the previous version of Life of the Party better. These beeps sound ridiculous on Dre’s verse. Why didn’t they censor it the same way as the rest of the the album?

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

Tweets don’t mean sales people can be trashing the album and it still counts as trending. The other guy’s album came out 2 months ago and still fighting for the top spot 10 weeks later doing 70k a week, no deluxe or tweaks needed.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
life of the party on the deluxe is a prime example of over producing. the leaked version is better.

edit: wish he kept the “whom is there to fear when you know daddy’s here?” part on there and just removed the drake shyt. he spazzed on that verse

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I usually update my albums to deluxe cause I still download. This time though, I'm likely not doing that.

I don't care enough or listen to this enough as a whole. Way too convoluted and long. Also Life of the Party would been my main reason to download and that's censored and a lesser version of the leak in my opinion.