Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
nikkas making playlists cutting half the album down and acting like that’s the album. If only other artists was given these types of benefits. Lol. nikka fans improving his shyt.

As a fan of any artist, I'd rather them give me a ton of songs and let me pick which ones I like and want to keep listening to. I'm going to keep what I want and forget what I don't anyway with what you were going to put on the album. This other way, the law of averages will mean over time I'd get more songs I like :manny:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Take it back. The album isn't trash. It's just not me. There's a couple of good tracks but majority of it is hover above the recycling bin, not trash:lolbron:

Now if I was out clubbing or a concert and fukked up out of my mind this album would be:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:which is probably want he wanted anyway

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like this a lot more since i heard the (really good) explicit version someone put together

still hoping we get an official explicit but there are so many bangers on here. nobody needed tell the vision though