Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
The album cover was bugging me lol

Found this random pic on the net and replace it with this
jzUYx69_d.webp

Daps
And why in the fukk are the demos of the tracks in the albums called “part 2” and left at the end of the fukking album

This shyt coulda been a fukking visual experience but this mfer fundled the bag hard. All those goddamn resources and this is the best he could come up with?? :dahell:

All they needed to do was put the shyt together seamlessly and attach it to a story.

Yet all I’m left with is a black album cover and 27 tracks a SoundCloud rapper trying to chart and get his streaming numbers up :hhh:

How you analyzed it is how I expect my albums to be....I ain't listened to it yet I ain't been rushed....cause of all the stunts his ass pulled in trying to be "artistic", I'm bootlegging this shyt......

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
These album threads are always the same. When the album first drops, the majority of the people like it (presumably because those are actual fans of the artist) while you might have a few saying it’s trash despite it only being out for 5 minutes. As time goes on, that’s when most of the comments start saying it’s trash (or overrated if it’s an actual great album).