Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk that nikka album. Only nerds and hipsters hanging on to every word and action this dude doing, in anticipation of an album that they know gonna be delayed because he always pull this shyt and delay it.

I did make a few hundred off flipping them listening party tickets in Atlanta though, so shout out to Kanye. nikkas lose all brain cells when it comes to him. I was buying the tickets off Ticketmaster and reselling them for almost double because people just assumed it was sold out cause it was Kanye and didn’t even check Ticketmaster :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Kanye posted DaBaby and his team didn’t clear his verse. So kanye switched it back to Jay version.
yeah but thats what im trying to say ... I dont believe shyt anyone says besides facts
kanye also said alot of weird shyt and "jay please dont send your shooters at me" :mjlol:

150% of everything is just for views and clicks
then people just spout back what actually happens after its reported

"kanye doesnt like cars anymore"
*average fan* "yeah I heard kanye cant stand to be in cars anymore its facts*
*kanye is pictured in a car 2 months later*
"kanye must have researched and loved cars now, told you... he's been hanging with elon, he can only be in electric cars because of the energy"
*kanye is pictured in a truck*
"wow he really doesnt love cars, he must see trucks are superior, so he was being truthful all along!"

*kanye buys a car 5 years later*
"wow jokes on us he loved cars all along, he must have just been testing the engineering, he's a genius!"

same shyt with the clothing
"I want to design clothing that will help under privileged kids fit in"
also
"this fit is super hard and groundbreaking"
"this is to level the playing field and normalize clothing"
also
"This is three thousand dollars" :mjlol:

"jay doesnt fukk with Kanye he's crazy"
"jay is on his album and talks to him still!"
*teases one of the greatest rappers on his project*
"yeah we arent gonna use that... especially not for the intro, of course not :troll:"
"oh we only put Jay on (not disrespectfully) because Da Baby couldnt clear "in time"

"I want a divorce"
"I want you to be a god fearing wife"
"we dont talk anymore although you promote and wear my clothes everyday"
then
*the media says they dont talk*
"okay they really divorced cause TV told me so"
"they hang out and she dresses like his bride and they get paid"
"wow they must have never divorced or broken up!"

*the TV*
"they dont talk"
"ohhh okay they dont talk, just do groundbreaking shyt together and she rolls through his concerts as "a beacon of light and his wife"
that makes sense

yall dont think the bipolar shyt is just a PR thing? :bryan: it was an EZpass for this nikka to wild the fukk out and say whatever
this man suddenly got Bipolar Disorder once he started speaking out conveniently? :mjtf:

I'm on Believe What I Say ... this shyt sounds amazing :youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
fukk that nikka album. Only nerds and hipsters hanging on to every word and action this dude doing, in anticipation of an album that they know gonna be delayed because he always pull this shyt and delay it.

I did make a few hundred off flipping them listening party tickets in Atlanta though, so shout out to Kanye. nikkas lose all brain cells when it comes to him. I was buying the tickets off Ticketmaster and reselling them for almost double because people just assumed it was sold out cause it was Kanye and didn’t even check Ticketmaster :mjlol:
Where do you resell concert tickets at?