kanye west been the best artist in all of hip hop since 04'

MiC

Pro
Daps
People in here say they disagree but don't mention anyone with a better discography 2004-2014....for the past 10 years as a whole kanye is the top

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Agreed. He's the most important rap artist of the past decade, for sure. And when you factor in that he more or less reinvents himself for every album :wow:

People can harp about his ghostwriters and ghostproducers all they want. But those people make things special with Kanye. Ye's got vision that's just about unparalleled from any producer (who I can think of, anyway?) that has come out since he has. And every album he makes is an event in one way or another - it always moves the culture. And when you look at most of the rappers to drop since him, many of them have linear musical ancestry to Kanye. Dude even had Jay jacking his steez for inspiration :takedat:

I've personally liked Kendrick more since 2011, but since 2004, yeah that's Kanye's spot :youngsabo:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
People in here say they disagree but don't mention anyone with a better discography 2004-2014....for the past 10 years as a whole kanye is the top

I can never understand the hype with Ye

That nikkas shyt is wack ass fukk

He got some cold shyt I won't lie but overall that nikka is hella overrated

@MiC

We're still waiting for people to demonstrate some selections from artists they believe to be on Ye's caliber, production/self-release discography wise...

I don't know how long we're gonna wait... but i think we'll be seeing racing unicorns and teleportation abilities before we do.

Pound for pound. Grand champ.

The man works harder than any other dude in the business... and he has the product to back it up.

It's obvious he's been laying low - you can see an exemplary masterpiece in the works for his upcoming lp.

Quote me on that... he's not giving us Yeezus squared. That you can bet.

If you put your faith in Ye, everything's gonna be...

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
@MiC

We're still waiting for people to demonstrate some selections from artists they believe to be on Ye's caliber, production/self-release discography wise...

I don't know how long we're gonna wait... but i think we'll be seeing racing unicorns and teleportation abilities before we do.

Pound for pound. Grand champ.

The man works harder than any other dude in the business... and he has the product to back it up.

It's obvious he's been laying low - you can see an exemplary masterpiece in the works for his upcoming lp.

Quote me on that... he's not giving us Yeezus squared. That you can bet.

If you put your faith in Ye, everything's gonna be...

fukk u quoting me for