General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
200w.gif

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Well I actually get what he was attempting to do.

We know white lives matter - its a rhetorical phrase .

Poorly done and dragged Lauren hills daughter into it

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
If it’s about shock value and pushing boundaries then he could accomplish that without needing to provide an instagram explanation for why everyone else was small minded and didn’t get it.

Again, not necessarily. Many artists have done something crazy for the purpose of controversy and then explained why they did it.

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
I think Kanye is playing on folks emotions and doing this outrageous stuff to get out of bad contractual agreements. Remember when he put his Grammy awards in the toilet and talked about the label making so much off of him and Adidas not giving total control. I think he wants his contracts voided so he can legit do his own thing for real. Ye playing chess even with delusions of grandeur
:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Again, not necessarily. Many artists have done something crazy for the purpose of controversy and then explained why they did it.
Right. The argument could be made that having to explain why you did what you did means that the art was a failure. I didn’t say that was always the case. I said the argument could be made. I’m not sure what’s unclear about that.