Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The picture negates the caption IMO. If he would have said that before the shirts were shown then it could have put a different narrative along with the shirt as a social commentary but he didn't so the quote comes across as damage control. The picture along with the quote combined looks like nothing but contrarian BS. :camby: I can't take this try hard clown seriously, he's playing a serious game and showing his contempt for the black experience, just like all of those other MAGA fukkers

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00nye is a malignant narcissist. The only thing he cares about is his feeding his massive ego. He has no real core beliefs outside of that.

c00nye and Trump are the same person right down to their “genius” in manipulating the media and easily fooled idiot supporters.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I think Kanye is playing on folks emotions and doing this outrageous stuff to get out of bad contractual agreements. Remember when he put his Grammy awards in the toilet and talked about the label making so much off of him and Adidas not giving total control. I think he wants his contracts voided so he can legit do his own thing for real. Ye playing chess even with delusions of grandeur

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I think Kanye is playing on folks emotions and doing this outrageous stuff to get out of bad contractual agreements. Remember when he put his Grammy awards in the toilet and talked about the label making so much off of him and Adidas not giving total control. I think he wants his contracts voided so he can legit do his own thing for real. Ye playing chess even with delusions of grandeur.
If he wanted to make enemies in business, he'd come at The Tribe. He won't do that, though.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Not necessarily.

Ye’s art/creativity is mostly based on shock value and pushing boundaries, which he’s certainly done with this season of Yeezy.
If it’s about shock value and pushing boundaries then he could accomplish that without needing to provide an instagram explanation for why everyone else was small minded and didn’t get it.