Kanye repping Chi HARD as ever...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: @ yall ye stans. Kanye yes Has repped the Chi hard. But fact is him juming on CK remix & giving Pharris some shine is a EGO move. Where was he bigging up king louie/L.E.P last year

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No doubt! He probably feels partially responsible for Keef/GBE/King Louie's success right now.

Long as we all know the truth :comeon:

actually the people who put those artist somewhere from six degrees of separation.

have all been affiliated with ye integrally in some way or another.

louie = john john monopoly

plus dion is ye's mentor, as well.

all the dudes in chicago who get on.

we all are six degrees of separation away from one another.

art barr

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
actually the people who put those artist somewhere from six degrees of separation.

have all been affiliated with ye integrally in some way or another.

louie = john john monopoly

plus dion is ye's mentor, as well.

all the dudes in chicago who get on.

we all are six degrees of separation away from one another.

art barr
not even six degrees
even though 'ye is thought of as 'soft' hes always been huge in the chi and puttin mc's from chicago on his music when he was blowin up
through the wire reps chi hard body too, same w his production on Be

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:scusthov: @ yall ye stans. Kanye yes Has repped the Chi hard. But fact is him juming on CK remix & giving Pharris some shine is a EGO move. Where was he bigging up king louie/L.E.P last year

dawg,...ye been around lep with boogs since forever.

ye been around john john who put on louie since forever.

ye not bandwagoning nobody in the chi,..my g!!

he has liasion and affiliations with a number of major people in the history of chicago hiphop.

now,..others he know may slight him culturally, from personal interraction.

yet those are real bboys who really made the scene so he could get somewhere.

past that,..ye is certified, as a part of chicago hiphop culturally.

we may differ in business models, and at times culturally the division of art and business

yet, ye has been down with all the major movements in chicago hiphop history for a long ass time.

he has persevered,..just like anyone else. he just made moves culturally i won't sacrifice my culture for. which is just ideals,..but real talk ye may not be some writer or from another pillar. but he beeen skilled in art and music since we were really really little.

i known about duke for a long ass time through my friendships and liasions, culturally. or he been in the other room working and i did not disturb him.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
not even six degrees
even though 'ye is thought of as 'soft' hes always been huge in the chi and puttin mc's from chicago on his music when he was blowin up
through the wire reps chi hard body too, same w his production on Be

yeah,...it is closer than six degress of separation actually.

i just never been a handout or hanger on type guy.

my best friends in certain periods are all closely related to ye and his formativr years.

like my bestfriend, kenneth mainevent,.air jordan's motorcycle buddy is boogs cousin.

way before he married and courted, then got divorced from my play sister, erica..

me and boogs known each other since crate rims and kiddie bday parties at my bff ken, kermit to carmen crib.

kalif my main riding buddy in my teen years is a foundational member of demdare.

gq is argueably the greatest spontaneous street performer in chi history.

which is how i met juice.

my former best friend. audaz, used to be deeray main rival on the comedy scene.

plus was voted best underground chicago group in 99 from the release my first feature and record.[i sucked then,...lol].

i am like one of the main club fixtures at every hiphop party since i was real little breaking during the roxanne wars.

it is just all the different paths.

plus the difficulty of capitalizing and getting displaced from one another is why we are where we are.

i like where i am culturally,..and business wise.

i just have to get resources to do my shyt, my own way.

me and boogs been on the scene longer than a lot of dudes.

i just was never a crew person,..i would rather make my own.

plus i am a late start emcee wise as my main pillar strenght began in breaking then graf.

plus i really been fighting for hiphop ti be separate from house.

so i am never aligning with house shyt ever. other guys weren't around.

so they don't know or have the experiences i have since i was like six or seven in the scene.

art barr

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
dawg,...ye been around lep with boogs since forever.

ye been around john john who put on louie since forever.

ye not bandwagoning nobody in the chi,..my g!!

he has liasion and affiliations with a number of major people in the history of chicago hiphop.

now,..others he know may slight him culturally, from personal interraction.

yet those are real bboys who really made the scene so he could get somewhere.

past that,..ye is certified, as a part of chicago hiphop culturally.

we may differ in business models, and at times culturally the division of art and business

yet, ye has been down with all the major movements in chicago hiphop history for a long ass time.

he has persevered,..just like anyone else. he just made moves culturally i won't sacrifice my culture for. which is just ideals,..but real talk ye may not be some writer or from another pillar. but he beeen skilled in art and music since we were really really little.

i known about duke for a long ass time through my friendships and liasions, culturally. or he been in the other room working and i did not disturb him.

art barr

:ohhh:

I was under the impression that you didn't fukk with Ye (or Lupe) at all...

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
im wondering bump j's reaction hearing about this. i figured he was happy as hell, probably thought kanye forgot about him. kanye did

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
im wondering bump j's reaction hearing about this. i figured he was happy as hell, probably thought kanye forgot about him. kanye did

i'm sure bump aint giving 2 fukks bout a kanye shutout right now