Kanye repping Chi HARD as ever...

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
First verse from his last solo LP "I fantasized about this back in Chicago"

And

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I enjoyed the end of his verse on that I Don't Like remix - haven't heard a good city repping bar in a while

Chief Keef - I Don't Like (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West, Pusha T, Jadakiss, & Big Sean) - YouTube

In fact he came correct on the whole verse - nice to hear after the rubbish he spit on Mercy

They smile in my face is what I don’t like
They steal your whole sound, that’s a soundbite
The media crucify me like they did Christ
They wanna find me not breathin’ like they found Mike
A girl’ll run her mouth only outta spite
But I’ll never hit a woman, never in my life
I was in too deep like Mekhi Phife
In that p*ssy so deep I coulda drowned twice
Rose gold Jesus piece with the brown ice
Eating good, vegetari’ with the brown rice
Girls kissing girls, cause it’s hot right
But unless they use a strap-on then they not dykes
They aint about that life, they aint about that life
We hanging out the window, it’s ’bout to be a Suge Knight
Free Bump J, real nikka for life
Shout out to Derrick Rose, man that nikka nice
Shout out to L.E.P, J Boogie right
Chief Keef, King Louie, this is Chi right
Right?
:shaq2:

this is one of his worsst recent verses

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:what:

Keef had a million views on his youtube vids and a legit movement before "Don't Like". Them young wild nikkas in Chicago dont care about that remix at all. That was for the hipsters/tastemaker crowd.

In fact I think Fredo Santana did an interview explicitly stating he didn't really like Kanye West's music.
All true...but that remix was still a huge look though, took the movement they already built...and gave it some hype

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:

Keef had a million views on his youtube vids and a legit movement before "Don't Like". Them young wild nikkas in Chicago dont care about that remix at all. That was for the hipsters/tastemaker crowd.

In fact I think Fredo Santana did an interview explicitly stating he didn't really like Kanye West's music.

his movement is fake
his vid hit a million views cuz of that wshh clip of that little boy acting crazy
nyggas aint really fukkin with him outside the chi
i doubt if he is around in the next 6 months
all hype

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye's always reppin Chicago, I don't know what the fukk some of y'all be listening to sometimes

right, wf is up with yall...just cuz Ye isn't the most street dude, doesn't mean he doesn't rep the Chi...and he did more then enough when he was blowing up lol, giving all sorts of Chicago artists shine.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye's always reppin Chicago, I don't know what the fukk some of y'all be listening to sometimes

c/s

as a breh from the UK (a complete outsider) Kanye has always come across as someone who is infinitely proud of the city he comes from. He's always tried to bring chicago artists through or at least shine some light on them

dude is always repping the Chi

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nikka put Lupe Fiasco on his mothafukkin single. When Lu was still a unknown to the mainstream. fukk are ya talking about, Ye never put on for the CHI ? :wtf:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
People must mean just the new Chi...cause yeah truth be told...he's looked out for damn near everybody from his era and before...twista, common, lupe