Kanye looking sad and distraught (only for those with heart) :

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

surviving the KK's is something else but this brother worked too hard to be feeling those ole river blues at this age, his got another 20 years before looking this sad.

wemissyoukanye# :russ:

Being divorced and not around your kids is the worst feeling. It’s really bad, and makes you feel like a failure. At least in my experience.

All weird shyt aside with Kanye, I do genuinely feel bad for him. Takes awhile to pull through, I wish him luck

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t normal, bruh isn’t just bored and texting like some of y’all are saying. He’s in a fukking bubble coat, in the middle of summer, ye is severely mentally ill and looks like he’s in his bipolar low periods of his illness. Even tho a lot of his c00ning can’t be just chalked up to his illness, he’s still one of my favorite rappers ever and I want the bruh to get help. I don’t want us to have that Elvis like moment where it’s breaking news Kanye was found dead:mjcry:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Being divorced and not around your kids is the worst feeling. It’s really bad, and makes you feel like a failure. At least in my experience.

All weird shyt aside with Kanye, I do genuinely feel bad for him. Takes awhile to pull through, I wish him luck

thank you.

he was really emotional about his kids on "drink-champs" plus i know his type they wear their hearts on their sleeve. i think he might have had enough of people taking all these shots then the others with their hands out wanting to take something from him.

his strong though, so i cant see any tragedy hopefully you know.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t normal, bruh isn’t just bored and texting like some of y’all are saying. He’s in a fukking bubble coat, in the middle of summer, ye is severely mentally I’ll and looks like he’s in his bipolar low periods of his illness. Even tho a lot of his c00ning can’t be just chalked up to his illness he’s still one of my favorite rappers ever and I want the bruh to get help. I don’t want us to have that Elvis like moment where it’s breaking news Kanye was found dead:mjcry:

:salute: :salute:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
thank you.

he was really emotional about his kids on "drink-champs" plus i know his type they wear their hearts on their sleeve. i think he might have had enough of people taking all these shots then the others with their hands out wanting to take something from him.

his strong though, so i cant see any tragedy hopefully you know.
Hope he has a strong circle to confide in. I used to laugh at his outbursts, but it really is not a laughing matter in the slightest.

He got fed into the Machine, and this is what happens eventually. Joke fodder and outright disrespect from just about everyone.

fukk Pete Davidson , and Kim K for letting him disrespect her kids father

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Kanye is doing the Elon Musk homeless billionaire vagabond thing….. I’ve met rich folks out here in the baythat are couch surfing and shyt living a lucid non attached lifestyle…

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Hope he has a strong circle to confide in. I used to laugh at his outbursts, but it really is not a laughing matter in the slightest.

He got fed into the Machine, and this is what happens eventually. Joke fodder and outright disrespect from just about everyone.

fukk Pete Davidson , and Kim K for letting him disrespect her kids father

especially that.

like we said dude is strong, he has perseverance skills so just got to hit this corner because i think his last LP bricked it didnt garner much media attention.

possibly go do more creative concept art like his MTBDF days with the ostrich woman video lol.

runaway-kanye-west.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
especially that.

like we said dude is strong, he has perseverance skills so just got to hit this corner because i think his last LP bricked it didnt garner much media attention.

possibly go do more creative concept art like his MTBDF days with the ostrich woman video lol.

runaway-kanye-west.gif
Donda was well received. The money grabs afterwards were not.

Last edited: