Kanye looking sad and distraught (only for those with heart) :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
DONDA was a top selling album that won Grammys. How is that a brick?

Nas KIng Disease got a grammy and still technically bricked, ... top selling album? no one is shifting any decent numbers but drake and k dot. most sell like 50 000 copies and tap out at that.

Ye is no longer a top seller in my opinion but of course if you have his recent numbers then obviously i am open to being wrong because i am a big Ye fan.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nas KIng Disease got a grammy and still technically bricked, ... top selling album? no one is shifting any decent numbers but drake and k dot. most sell like 50 000 copies and tap out at that.

Ye is no longer a top seller in my opinion but of course if you have his recent numbers then obviously i am open to being wrong because i am a big Ye fan.
nikka what? You’re the one typing paragraphs. The numbers are publicly available. DONDA outsold Kendrick.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nikka what? You’re the one typing paragraphs. The numbers are publicly available. DONDA outsold Kendrick.

no need to start lashing out like a wild zoo animal you are civilized.

just checked donda went plat but it never outsold drake who is at double, regardless good to know his still there.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Whatever hardships he’s going through he brought it upon himself.

Dude is a grown ass man fully aware of the pitfalls and dangers of the industry and yet CHOSE to not only marry a known whore, but procreate with her, make friends with the WORST President of the modern era, proclaim slavery was a choice, disrespect Harriet Tubman, tweet nonsense, etc.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Whatever hardships he’s going through he brought it upon himself.

Dude is a grown ass man fully aware of the pitfalls and dangers of the industry and yet CHOSE to not only marry a known whore, but procreate with her, make friends with the WORST President of the modern era, proclaim slavery was a choice, disrespect Harriet Tubman, tweet nonsense, etc.

this is some trill shyt but since his mothers passing i believe it was Dame who said "he is bipolar or something".

i mean i dont know what to say about all that outside he was dead wrong for it but he isn't as all together as he looks.

i mean didnt he get liposuction, that alone shows us his dealing with something serious in there.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This nicca minding his own business and people spying on him and making up narratives for headlines

The paparazzi is sooooooo coli
:mjlol:
OP is the one who chose the headline

Been lurking a while and I’ve noticed the shift; nggas have consciously or unconsciously adopted media takeout style attention whore headlines. And no one will check it, just run in n keep postin making additional spin-off takes and psycho-analyzing . Pretty damn lame

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Most people have to work until they die at a job they hate, and they delude themselves into believing multi millionaires (in this case a billionaire) somehow “lost” or are depressed :mjlol:

Reminds me of that video with that cac kid holding his phone that said “Steph curry owns you” to Tatum at a party recently like Jason Tatum isn’t a millionaire athlete and he has to work every day :dead:

It’s just funny how people with shytty lives convince themselves that rich people are somehow down bad to make themselves feel better.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Ye def got his own set of mental issues

Tweet is garbage tho. How you “stranded” while viewing your house be built :dwillhuh:

yeah its kind of suspect but still its a hazard to be in there with works going on.

he was probably just checking up on whats going on and got misconstrued with his travel plans :russ:

but the upside is people are still out there concerned about his best interests.