Kanye goes officially MAGA

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Negging all Kanye thread starters from here out.

shyt we need to neg train people who say

"oh he trolling this just album hyping":pachaha:
"oh he just got mental problems" (bullshyt this c00n know exactly what he doing):childplease:
"why yall get mad at anything kanye does":stopitslime:
"yall dont understand what hes doing is 50 years ahead so we wont be able to comprehend the meaning of his actions in our lifetime" :stopitslime:(seriously ive heard stans say this before)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Not the biggest kanye fan but i cant rock dude:

ttG1Brf

don't lie. you pressed "cancel".

you ain't @Serious :sas2:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most mainstream rap represents an exaggerated and uncommon version of the life of an average black man. It IS a modern day minstrel show.

The record executives look very carefully at who they will sign. Their hustle is very simple. They look for someone with little to no education, little to no financial literacy skills, little to no understanding of white supremacy and someone with mental health or addiction issues. Then they promote this person.

They know he or she will eventually overdose on drugs, go to jail, or be killed, or fukk up most of their money. When they are in that situation the record exec's can make them do WHATEVER they want. Go out and say ain't no such thing as racism, go out and literally dance for white people, accept no payment or little payment for the work, sell off the rights to your original recordings. They can make them do whatever they want. And of course they dont promote estate planning too, so if a nikka does die all of his money goes where? Right back to white society.

Kanye is a perfect vessel for them. He refuses to read and be educated on facts, he is not close to his black family members, he is in debt, and he is bipolar and possibly has schizoaffective disorder. When he dies his money will go right to the record companies and right back into white society via the Kardashians and when I say "his" money, i mean our money too because this man would be NOTHING without us supporting him and giving credibility to his shyt. Negus need to stop supporting kanye if they're really interested in their own best interests ad black people. Dont follow him on social media, dont spend a cent on any of his work, dont stream any of his shyt.

/thread

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Care about celebrity opinions brehs. Does the music sound good? Then I don't care :yeshrug:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"Ego in charge of every move, he's a star
And we can't look away due to the days that he caught our hearts
He's fallin' apart, but we deny it
Justifying that half ass shyt he dropped, we always buy it
When he tell us he a genius but it's clearer lately
It's been hard for him to look into the mirror lately"

"False Prophets" might be one of the best songs Cole ever released. :ehh: