Kanye goes officially MAGA

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I told muthafukkas in 2004 that this nikka was a goofy.:comeon:
None of what has transpired with this c00n over the past decade has surprised me.:pacspit:
Some of y'all actually thought he was gonna save hip-hop.:snoop:

I was only 14 when I realized Kanye was full of it . He just says shyt just to say shyt.

I don't know how n1ggas respect this dude. Or his music that has been average for damn near 10 years now

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Listen:

This man is mentally ill and is being used as a tool to promote white supremacy. If you pay for any of his merchandise, you pay for his concerts, you follow him on social media you are rewarding him and not giving him the help he needs. Argument won't work with him, facts won't work with him. The only thing that will work is boycotting him until he formally recognizes why people were angry and asks what he can do to get in our good graces. This nikka is going out of his way to reject black society so we need to be willing to let him go. He thinks he can rock with literal nazis, talk down to black people and then come back and hang with us like it's nothing. NAH.

We really need a documentary on coóns and the process of how one becomes a c00n, the psychology of coöns and the best way to catch and fix it early and/or if there is any way of rehabilitating them. More black people need to know when it's time to cut a black person whos on some bullshyt off.

We're too inundated with this love and forgiveness narrative which says that only we must sit there and endure brutality while other groups exact swift and merciless justice on those who transgress against them. Those days of turn the other cheek and noble suffering need to end. If you're black and supporting kanye in 2018, you're signaling to other black people and to white people that you dont give a fukk about black lives. White supremacy is a poison that infects and ruins all that it touches. c00ns have internalized it and they must be quarantined lest they bring that cancer into our communities.