Kanye Calls Out George Floyd's Babymother for Suing Him and for Wearing a Jean Hat *Update* Azealia Banks has Her Say

Daps
And she didn’t say a word about Candance Owens, the source to where he got the info from…the sistagirl bond runs deep in ways y’all dudes don’t know :wow:

Why she not going after Candice Owens or them peckerwoods at Fox News or Conservative outlets that slandered Floyd's death for clout and gain for 2 years and yet focusing on some Weirdo Schizophranic rapper?

Why?

But, I don't think this is really going to go anywhere. You can't defame a dead person. Now if he said shyt like the family were crisis actors in on it or some shyt like the family members sacrificed GF to usher in the NWO, he'd be fukked.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Suing for $250M (!) after being given $2M when nobody else gave you that type of life changing financial support for your seed is bad works doesn’t matter what he said. It’s a clear money grab and it’s not commendable.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Suing for $250M (!) after being given $2M when nobody else gave you that type of life changing financial support for your seed is bad works doesn’t matter what he said. It’s a clear money grab and it’s not commendable.

Is she a whore? Is she just supposed to shut up and agree with Kanye? Is she supposed to retract the whole court case because Kanye said he didn't die from police but from drugs? He's using her dead baby father for his hate campaign. How does that make her look? Her family if they stay quite? "Well Kanye gave us money so we have to shut up about George and his opinion"... Grow some balls, your p*ssy is showing.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Is she a whore? Is she just supposed to shut up and agree with Kanye? Is she supposed to retract the whole court case because Kanye said he didn't die from police but from drugs? He's using her dead baby father for his hate campaign. How does that make her look? Her family if they stay quite? "Well Kanye gave us money so we have to shut up about George and his opinion"... Grow some balls, your p*ssy is showing.
Man please :mjlol: it’s a cash grab with a ludicrous price tag it ain’t about nothing

She can give the money back and proceed with her lawsuit if she really feels like that it’s what I’d do

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: :camby:
If one of my relatives was brutally murdered by the police and some idiot with a big platform and an ego problem started to spread rightwing conspiracy bullshyt about that murder, i'd sue that motherfukker for everything he's got. fukk your two million, stop running your mouth and pay the fukk up :ufdup:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got a 30 day ban from instagram, now talking his shyt on Parler

Ye:
Got kicked off instagram for 30 days for telling Russel Simmons that I was going to make “you know who” have better contracts and business practices Jesus is king