Kanye Calls Out George Floyd's Babymother for Suing Him and for Wearing a Jean Hat *Update* Azealia Banks has Her Say

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He asks what BLM gave her and her family? How about a response in real time to the police and system that killed her husband. They gave time. They gave a voice. They gave people a reason to fear real black unity. The same unity he seems to think we lack. Pack thus mans bags and send him on an extended vacation to get his head right. He really don't understand life...

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they already say they were dropping the suit a few days ago? Why is he trying to put all this negative attention on that family?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Like I said before the boy a dope fiend.

tumblr_mkpta7EMVd1qi8ayxo1_400.gif
and jesus was a wine bibber :mjlit:allegedly, and guess who did the alleging? fukking priests, religious zealots at that.

point is you gotta be on something to deal with this world's wickedness, or do you?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He knows how to call out individuals when it comes to Black folk.

Why isn't he using that same spirit to get specific about the so-called Jewish men that have fukked him. Why not upload their pics and get into details.
he scared to die. they gone send mossad agents after him :troll:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't give a shyt how much he donated. That doesn't give him the right to spread conspiracy theories and other assorted bullshyt.

Thats a tough one. Somebody gives you two million at a low point in your life. On one hand I think maybe the person deserves a little leeway.

But on the other hand if somebody shytted on my dead loved one,I cant see it being anything but fukk them.

Although I think its a cash grab,not sure why she doesnt have the right to be petty. Its fukk Kanye for what he said about George as far as shes concerned.

Probably going to have to throw Candace under the bus to save himself:mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why this nikkah had to bring her hat up for? :heh:
He’s a fukking nut with no filter. Guaranteed Donda always told him “speak your mind no matter what” growing up and he has took that to the fukking heart.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Now, he's posting Emmit Till death pics on Instagram. I delinked it but you can find the post yourself

Instagram /p/CkWifKayDsy/?hl=en

Can you find a place for the Donda Academy kids to go to school that’s properly zoned for a school?

I got about 60 children that have no place to be as they look to transfer.

They tried to dismantle our basketball team. Those boys are being penalized without reason.
Even professional athletes were threatened by their owners to disassociate.

This is what modern post social media #Blackmirror warfare looks like…the children are not even off limits

- Economic Lynching
- Digital Lynching
- Bankrupting my Social Credit Score

You tried to bankrupt adidas and me at the same time

You tried to destroy my life after all the money I’ve made for the “business” people

At least as I burn to the stake in front of the whole world… // everyone now knows who they need to really be afraid of.

And now eeeeveryone knows how much power you “Business” people actually have.

Forcing Roxie to to sue me for 252 million after I gave her family 2 million

Only a truly powerful “business” person could have thought of that and sent her to do this.

To everyone in the world! // Take me as an example of what will happen if you show any frustration.

Your frustration does not matter!

We declare today the day when no human is allowed to be human.

Please note that I have never physically hurt anyone.

So…Ari Emmanuel:

Better yet, let me ask your BIG brother Rahm Emmanuel // Former Mayor of Chicago.

Rahm…You’re a very powerful “Business” person // Here I am…The once richest black man in the world asking the very person who is destroying me to at least help these Children…

“Hurt meeeeeeee
but please masa
don’t hurt da chirren masa”

We bus underprivileged kids in from all over and they love it at Donda Academy.

I see and understand just how powerful you are, but even the mighty Pharoah was no match for the power of GOD.

At times like this…and at all times…

I trust my Jesus. The KING of Israel.

God damn he's on the Yehudis neck