Kanye Back in News again this time possibly assault charges video inside

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Man suck my dikk. This came off of the basis of harassment you stupid clit. fukking genius. God dammit I'd put hands on you immediately.

This bytch boy is a fukking Kanye Stan obviously :russ:

You can tell by that wack ass sig:ufdup:

Clearly his dikk is too far down your fukking throat to see that he was fukking wrong for touching the guy. Don't know how that's so hard to understand. :snoop:

Obviously you don't know shyt about the law :childplease:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
either he secretly loves this or he'll divorce kim.

he's an attention whore so i don't doubt he loves it to some extent, but from what i can remember he's never been this crazy.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either he secretly loves this or he'll divorce kim.

he's an attention whore so i don't doubt he loves it to some extent, but from what i can remember he's never been this crazy.
he was a humble hungry guy 10 years ago doing beats for dipset etc, after his 1st album and stardom he changed quick, started downplaying people, screaming on bs without thinking of consequences etc...attention whore big time.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Kanye has guts to keep doing what he's doing after he got his first nikka wake up call at the VMAs a few years ago

But that's only gonna make them come after him harder and eventually, it is going to catch up to him. He's dancing with the devil out there; I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Daps
nikkas making a big deal about the paps doing their job but I'll bet you those same nikkas would root for cops being recorded in public 24/7 :ufdup:

Can't have your cake and eat it, too. If it's OK to publicly record one then it should be OK for all. Can't call one 'legal' and the other 'harassment'

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This bytch boy is a fukking Kanye Stan obviously :russ:

You can tell by that wack ass sig:ufdup:

Clearly his dikk is too far down your fukking throat to see that he was fukking wrong for touching the guy. Don't know how that's so hard to understand. :snoop:

Obviously you don't know shyt about the law :childplease:

:pacspit: And you're either an undercover CAC or a cornball ass brother. :stopitslime:

The paparazzi was in the wrong for not leaving that man alone. :what:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nikkas making a big deal about the paps doing their job but I'll bet you those same nikkas would root for cops being recorded in public 24/7 :ufdup:

Can't have your cake and eat it, too. If it's OK to publicly record one then it should be OK for all. Can't call one 'legal' and the other 'harassment'

Bad comparison, look how much power we give cops in this country. How often do cops kill people and actually spend a significant amount of jail time for it? If you ask me the higher the qualifications to be a a police officer the better, they should have no problem being recorded 24/7 :manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'd never want to be famous, just give me the fortune.

Agreed.

You can't tell me that this bullshyt >>>> Hitting the Lottery.

I'll take my millions and be straight up unknown. Maybe move to a nice quiet place somewhere in Maine or Oregon or someplace like that.

Not that I pity celebrities. They are getting exactly what should have been expected. And their lifestyles are immensely better than 99 percent of the world. Be nice not to have to worry about this summer heat driving up my electric bill....

I remember reading a Vince Vaughn interview from a few years ago where he talked about how celebrities who whine about this stuff are mostly bullshytting anyways. He said that if you really want out of the limelight, you can do it, and still maintain your career.

These fukks wanna live in and work around places like LA, Miami, New York, etc, date other celebrities, have a vast social media life, make appearances everywhere for everything, make MILLIONS of dollars doing it, NOT pay their fair share of taxes, and STILL complain about fukking photographers following them in and out of airports, restaurants, and nightclubs? fukk that.