Kanye Back in News again this time possibly assault charges video inside

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well he sold his soul to the devil and in turn the devil is trying to put him in prison. Why should friends sell out to satan again?

Easy-E

I ๐Ÿ’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brehs straight from the legal dictionary:

" the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands"

The fact is they probably don't have the time or resources to pursue these abundant paparazzi fukks with legal action.
A district attroney told me; it's legal to take pics of ppl, in public...a district attorney, breh

Dooby

ุฅู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡
Daps
A district attroney told me; it's legal to take pics of ppl, in public...a district attorney, breh

Then ask your district attorney this. Why is it not legal for people to post videos/pictures of people on the internet without them signing a form of consent? shyt, look at the reality shows that go out of their way to blur the faces of people in public, why do they do that Easy E?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then ask your district attorney this. Why is it not legal for people to post videos/pictures of people on the internet without them signing a form of consent? shyt, look at the reality shows that go out of their way to blur the faces of people in public, why do they do that Easy E?

I can answer that for Eazy E, if you are in a public setting people can take pics and post. You dont see sports people suing newspapers, publications or sports cards. A show is totally different they are under much more scrutiny and legal obligation than just a person in a public setting. A simple "google" on this can answer alot of questions....All of these stars you see in the tabloids or even a simple Jet magazine are taken by paparazzi.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man shut the fukk up you cape wearing hoe. My sisters divorce lawyer told her the same shyt. When her husband started talking sideways to her when they had to be around each other he told her to record take pictures etc, that no trouble can come of it.

If that was illegal security cams would be since they capture stuff that happens off the private property. You are a fukking retard breh

Dooby

ุฅู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡
Daps
Man shut the fukk up you cape wearing hoe. My sisters divorce lawyer told her the same shyt. When her husband started talking sideways to her when they had to be around each other he told her to record take pictures etc, that no trouble can come of it.

If that was illegal security cams would be since they capture stuff that happens off the private property. You are a fukking retard breh

Man suck my dikk. This came off of the basis of harassment you stupid clit. fukking genius. God dammit I'd put hands on you immediately.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Thats shyt looked staged....
Is there anything that happens in 2013 where people don't have this canned response?

-The NBA is staged
-Kanye running into a sign is staged
-Beyonce being pregnant was staged
-Kanye putting his hands on a photographer looks staged

Breh, life is staged.

:beli:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
This is a easy payday for this Pap... I saw he been making a living outta catching the beats from Britney Spears to Kanye w/ his over dramatic ass.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The case has now been transferred to the Robbery Homicide Unit and cops are currently putting a file together. TMZ sources say the case will be referred to the L.A. County D.A. for possible prosecution.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

What a fakkit. Robbery Homicide Unit...

:what:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
rapper gets first charge when he becomes a rapper

lol

felony charge? they should drop it to...maybe anger management class...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I just remember all of the interviews this guy did circa 07' where he said he wanted to transcend rap and be a huge pop icon... This is what you wanted Breh... :manny:

This is why I do my best to support his current wishes of not wanted to be famous by never paying money for his music :troll: